In memoriam to our beloved friend and colleague Stephen Michael Carleton (1965 – 2009)
Pattaya has a very giving community; Expats and Thais alike all help and give generously on a regular basis to the many charity organisations in the fun city of Pattaya, Thailand.
Alan Bolton Property Consultants recognise that they can only prosper if the community is in good standing with individuals wishing to purchase and rent properties within the Pattaya area. In order to give back to the community that has helped the Company, it acknowledges its corporate and social responsibility to support those who through no fault of their own are unable to support themselves.
Alan Bolton Property Consultants are proud to have been able to assist many local fund raising organisations in their efforts to assist these less able and needy citizens of both Pattaya and Thailand in general and have been an active supporter of many charitable foundations for many years.
We take this opportunity to provide details of some of the causes that we have supported.
- The School for the Deaf Pattaya.
- The Street Kids of Pattaya
- Wat Pong School
- The Masons Tsunami Appeal
- The Camillian Centre Rayong
- Scholarships For underprivileged Children at various schools in the area
- Children and Adults of Issan Wheelchair & Walking Aids Appeal
- The Charity Club of Pattaya’s Christmas Gift Appeal
- The Charity Club of Pattaya’s Annual Clothing & Blanket Appeal
- The Freemasons Charity Fund for the Hill Tribe Children
- Building a Kindergarten Classroom at the Wat Wang Wa Temple School in Klaeng
- The Mercy Center Pattaya
- The Rotary Club of Pattaya
- The Freemasons Lodge Pattaya West Winds
- Items for the Pattaya Orphanage
- Christmas Party and Gifts for the Children born with HIV/AIDS
- Organise trips for Children born with HIV/AIDS
- Supplying special food every 3 months for Children in Isaan with dietary problems
- Wheelchair and walking aid projects for the people of Isaan
- Building a house for a severely depressed mother and her young daughter in Isaan
- Providing a specialist wheelchair for a 15 year old severely disabled boy in Isaan
- Repairs to a school roof in Isaan
- Providing bicycles to a school in Isaan, so that children can attend school on a regular basis
- Donation to the Jaidee Appeal Rayong
- Donation to the Young PR Ambassador Project Pattaya
- On going medical, accommodation and travel expenses for a 2 year-old girl who fell into a fire and requires specialist treatment
- Donation to a school rebuilding project in Yasathorn
- Donation of Children’s wheelchairs to Able The Disabled in Pattaya
- Providing food parcels on a regular basis for the needy in Isaan
- Raising funds for the Prostheses Foundation in Chiang Mai supplying limbs for those who cannot afford prothesis aids
- Donation to the British Legion’s Poppy Appeals each year